Ditch the boxed pancakes and make something even better!
Yields: 2-3 servings
1 cup all purpose flour
stevia equivalent to 2 tbsp sugar
2 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
2 tbsp butter
1 cup Zevia Cola
1 cup Lily’s Stevia Sweetened Dark Chocolate Chips
1-2 bananas (or more if you’d like!)
- Measure out dry ingredients: flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- In a medium bowl, combine and mix dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine and mix Zevia Cola and melted butter.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- Mix until smooth. A few lumps are fine.
- Add as much cinnamon as you desire. Mixing in cinnamon before cooking allows for it to be evenly distributed.
- Heat pan on medium heat and grease with olive oil. Ladle dollops of batter.
- When batter settles, add bananas and chocolate chips.
- When edges turn brown, flip pancakes. Cook another 2-3 minutes and remove.
- Add syrup or enjoy by themselves!