About Ginger Root Beer
There is root beer. Then there is Zevia’s Ginger Root Beer. We took the rich and creamy traditional flavor that you would expect from a root beer and enhanced it with a hint of ginger (hence the name). A little creamy, a little spicy, and with absolutely refreshing. It doesn’t matter if you drink a cold Zevia Ginger Root Beer straight out of the can, or pour it in a glass and top it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream - The soda you know and love is back with a delicious twist.
Zevia Is Always...
- Zero Calories
- No Sugar
- No Artificial Sweeteners
- Clear in Color
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO Project Verified
- No Caramel Color
- Kosher & Vegan
Carbonated Water, Stevia Leaf Extract, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid.
Serving Size: 1 can (355mL)
Serving Per Container: 1
Batty Zevia Ginger Root Beer Chocolate Donuts
Satisfy that sweet tooth with some batty chocolate donuts made with Zevia Ginger Root Beer!
- Bring eggs to room temperature by placing them in a small bowl and covering with warm water. Let sit.
- Preheat oven to 350 º and either spray the baking pan with nonstick cooking spray, or grease the donut cups with butter.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, black cocoa, salt, and stevia.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, melted butter, and Zevia. Add to the flour mixture, and whisk until completely combined.
- Spoon the mixture into a small zip top bag, cut a tiny corner off and pipe the batter into the prepared donut pan until about three quarters full.
- Bake for 6 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Wait 5 minutes, and then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Melt one cup of the dark chocolate chips using a double boiler or the microwave (to do this, start heating it at 1 min on 50% power, stir then continue to heat at 30 second intervals until fully melted).
- Dip the top of each donut into the chocolate and place back on cooling rack to set.
- *To turn them into bats: Draw wings and ears onto computer paper, and place under a piece of wax paper. Melt the other cup of chocolate and transfer to a small zip top bag, cut the corner, and pipe following the drawn design, fill it in.
- Set aside to harden. Using a medium sized round piping tip cut circles for the eyes out of the mini marshmallow.
- Use the kitchen scissors to cut tiny triangles for the fangs. Take a toothpick and dip it into chocolate to add the center to each marshmallow eye.
- Once everything is set, dip the pieces into melted chocolate and then place onto the donut. You can also add the parts right after dipping the donut into chocolate.